Frequently Asked Questions

Property inquiries and application questions:

How do I find out information about a property and the application process?

This website has pictures and information on specific properties. For availability, questions of a property, or about our application process please call the office and speak to our rental associate. Please feel free to submit an application to be placed on our waiting list.

Do you do a background and credit report on applicants?

Yes, when you are offered an apartment a criminal background report and a credit report are generated on all applicants over the age of 18. A fee is charged per applicant for the reports.

Current Residents:

To whom do I make my rent check payable to?

Your rent check should be written payable to the entity listed on the first page of your lease agreement. Please refer to your lease for the entity name. If you cannot locate your lease, please call the office for the answer.

How do I contact the office after normal business hours or weekends?

Please call the office 24 hours a day at 860-537-7044 and follow the prompts to leave a message, request maintenance or to request emergency maintenance. Urgent matters should be left on the emergency voicemail. All other messages will be returned on the next business day.

For emergency maintenance please make sure you clearly state your location, phone number and related issue. We will call you back in a reasonable time.


Trademarks cited are the property of their respective owners.Policy : Terms of Use : Privacy Statement : Last modified: August 2020 For USDA Rural Development Properties the following applies: This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at