The terms ‘Paradise Agency, LLC, or Paradise Agency, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 151 Broadway, Colchester, Connecticut 06415. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to.
- We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates where it is necessary for us to provide you with the services you have requested, collect payment, or do something that you have asked us to do.
- We collect information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number) that you provide when you request maintenance work or contact us and maintain a record of your transactions with us. If there is financial information that is collected it is used to pay your rent or products we offer for purchase. We will also send you confirmation emails and may need to contact you by phone, mail, or email should we have additional questions.